am pissed.
Men!Guys, in fact.
Their hideous handwriting just drives me crazy. Sis (poor girl, she) asked me to fill in this form for her &the guys' handwritings are just crrrrrazy!
Omg can you write your Sixes like Six and not like Zeroes?! &Your nines like nines not like ONE-ZERO? OMG &your 011 not like 91? You're hella making me confused! How many numbers are there in our I/C numbers? 10? Shit.
-
My parents are shit-assed crazy, alright. They rant &rave at my sister for wearing oversized tees (that's what shes comfortable in dammit!).
I know mum, you're stressed that grandma's nagging shit at you that sis looks like a boy. Hello she has a fuckin' vagina for god's sakes.
&Boobs, to add to.
What's my grandma's problem, anyway.
How'd it feel if you had an ahgua for a son? That'd be worse, i reckon. She's just tomboy fuck it.
It's just a like a fad. It wears out!
She'll wear skirts &stuff sooooooooooon.
Just watch her. Please just fuckin' let her perform in her lil skit. This is not a life-long play. Her life-long play just involves this lil skit.
Let her show off her talents. It may bring her far.
Oh my dear crazy parents, when will you ever open up your minds.
I hate it.
I pain for my dear 'lil sister.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home